Round 'Em Up
"Round 'Em Up"
You know you need to save for your future. Trouble is finding any place that’ll give you a decent interest rate on your money. Double-trouble is remembering to save your money whenever you can.
Goodbye trouble. Hello to the brand new “Round ‘Em Up” account from Converse County Bank. Every time you use your CCB Debit Card, your transaction is rounded up to the next whole dollar amount. Those nickels, dimes and quarters are put into your very own Round ‘Em Up Savings Account. And you’ll earn 4% APY* on every penny you Round Up.
Just contact Converse County Bank and let us know you want to “Round ‘Em Up.” Because in today’s world, every penny counts.
CCB's "Round 'Em Up" Account
- You Earn 4% APY*
- You get paid every Quarter
- Regular Deposits cannot be made to a "Round 'Em Up" account
- "Round 'Em Up"account deposits daily, totals at the end of business day
- Your "Round 'Em Up" account is for check card transactions
- You get paperless e-statements via your computer
- Please see a bank representative for further details and to sign up TODAY!
APY* Annual Percentage Yield
|Description of Transaction Type||Amount||Amount Depositied into "Round 'Em Up" Savings|
|Check Card Purchase||$13.25||$.75|
|Check Card Purchase||$72.85||$.15|
|Total Daily Deposit To Savings||$1.40|
- All Check Card Purchases are rounded up to the next whole dollar amount.
- ATM Withdrawls will round up to the next whole dollar amount.
- Written Checks and Non-Check Card purchases will not round up.