These credit cards offer more than just convenience.
- Anytime Funds
- Fraud Monitoring
- Locally Managed
- Accepted Worldwide
- Enjoy increased purchasing power; shop everywhere Visa® is accepted
- Each card includes round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- Low fixed rates with a range of perks:
- No annual fees
- Interest-free grace period
- Free balance transfers
- Convenience checks
- Variety of card types available:
- Earn redeemable points
- Earn cash rewards
- Access travel rewards
- Offers a detailed record of all purchases
- Manage and make payments 24/7
- Locally managed
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Manage Your Card
Whether you’re checking your balance, making a payment, or printing statements, you can do it all online. Access your account. You can also call us at (307) 358-5300, and we can do it for you.
Simply use your Converse County Bank Credit Card for purchases and earn rewards points for every dollar you spend. You will earn Reward Points that are redeemable for name brand merchandise and travel.
Every Converse County Bank Credit Card is automatically enrolled in the Rewards Program. You will earn Points as long as your account is in good standing (i.e. not delinquent, in default, closed, canceled, blocked, suspended or otherwise inactive and unavailable for use as a source of funding).
Points are not earned for cash advances, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges or for fees of any kind on your card account. Credits to your Account (such as for returns of purchases) will reduce the Points available in your account.
How It Works
- Go to ccbdouglas.fdecs.com/ and log in.
- Create your user profile so you can log into your rewards account.
- Once your profile is created, you can view your reward balance, search and view all available redemption options and more.
- Then, reward yourself by redeeming the points you have accumulated for rewards online!
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges||Visa®|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||16.80%|
|APR for Balance Transfers||16.80%|
|APR for Cash Advances||16.80%|
|Penalty APR and When it Applies||None|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is not less than 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not Charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date (Grace Period) each month.|
|Minimum Interest Charge||None|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board||To learn about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Federal Reserve Board|
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "average daily balance" (including new purchases).* An explanation of this method is provided in your account agreement.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement.
For any questions, call 307-358-5300.