Life happens. Connect a line of credit with your checking account to cover any unexpected overdrafts or needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Fast Decisions
- Friendly, Local Service
Ready Reserve is a revolving line of credit attached to a Converse County Bank checking account. Ready Reserve offers the security of overdraft protection and the convenience of a personal line of credit when you need it.
- Overdraft protection when writing a check or using your Converse County Bank Debit Card
- Automatic advances into your checking account in increments of $100 when the balance falls below zero1
- Low monthly payments: $25 or 5% of the unpaid Ready Reserve balance
- $50 annual fee prevents overdraft fees and returned checks
- Access your Ready Reserve by:
- Writing a check
- Using your Converse County Bank Debit Card
- Making a transfer at an ATM
- Using Online Banking
- Visiting one of our locations
1Your finance charge will only be calculated for the amount of funds you advanced and the number of days you used the funds. The finance charge is compounded at the daily periodic rate of 0.05753% (equivalent Annual Percentage Rate [APR] of 21%). The amount will show up on your monthly bank statement.