A better way to manage your bank account!
The Converse County Bank eAlert system will send customized account alerts on balances, transactions, activity and more. The alerts will be sent to any email address or text message address on mobile phones.
Get email and text messages sent directly to your phone, keeping you up-to-date on your account activity. With eAlerts, you can rest assured that you will always be informed on the status of your bank accounts.
Some popular alerts that are included with this feature are:
- Statement: Notifies you if a new online statement is available
- Low Balance: Notifies you if your account balance falls below a certain amount
- High Balance: Notifies you if your account balance exceeds a certain amount
- Negative Balance: Notifies you if your account balance is negative
- Check Posted: Notifies you when a specific check is posted online
- Deposit: Notifies you when funds are deposited in your account
- Withdrawal: Notifies you when funds are withdrawn from your account
- Reorder checks reminder: Alerts you when it is time to request a new order of checks
- Certificate Maturity: Notifies you when a certificate of deposit (CD) reaches maturity
- Loan Payment Due: Notifies you when a loan payment is due
Secure Messaging, another feature of the eAlert system, is the most reliable and secure way for the bank to receive messages from you that may include account numbers and other personal information. Once logged in to the online banking site, you can send the Converse County Bank a secure message. This allows personal information to be sent between you and the bank without the worry of security risks associated with email. You will be notified when you have a secure message waiting on the online banking site. All eAlert messages will appear in your secure inbox and notifications of new messages will be sent to your email address and/or text message address.
Enroll in Converse County Bank's Online Banking or sign into your existing account to start taking advantage of eAlerts today!