Charities of Fire 2021
Charities of Fire is a relay race where you can put together a team of co-workers, friends, and family members, and choose a local non-profit that you want to support. Each team member will run one lap around the track, however fast or leisurely you'd like.
Additional team donations can be made at our main branch, or each team's "Home Location". The winning team will receive an additional donation from Converse County Bank!
Additional race updates will be communicated on the Converse County Bank Facebook page and through email for registered participants.
Register Your Team
Download a registration form and drop off at any CCB Branch.
Wednesday, August 11th at Bearcat Stadium
- 5:30 p.m. Team Safety Meeting and Staging
- 5:45 p.m. Team and Sponsor Introduction
- 6:00 p.m. National Anthem
- Teams will be composed of four (4) runners, one of which may not be affiliated with the registered organization.
- Each runner will run ONE standard track lap, 400 meters.
- Baton will be passed to signify the change between runners.
- Maximum of 8 teams per heat, depending on number of registered teams.
- Fastest time in each heat will advance to the finals.
- Your team's donations can be brought to our Main Branch, or your own "team home" business location.
- Converse County Bank will make contributions to each team. The winning team will also receive an additional charity contribution from CCB.